Удаленная работа в команде, желательно в часовом поясе GMT +5 - GMT +9. Обязательно знание разговорного английского. Зарплата до 3000 USD.
Technocrat is Australia's largest and most experienced Drupal team.
As a leading force in the industry with no intention in slowing down, we are opening the doors to bring on more passionate Drupal developers. If you want to work on some of the most exciting projects across a diverse range of Australian industries, then you we would like you to hit the apply button.
A typical day at our company is always about our clients and the solutions we provide. Our culture is highly collaborative and progressive that is founded on mutual respect and a common passion. If you want to be a part of a development team that are a high performance group that continue to push the technology envelope this is your opportunity and the roles will fill fast.
* Experienced in Drupal 7 and 8 module development or patching, which is demonstrated on your Drupal.org profile
* Drupal theming
* HTML5 mobile development, responsive design and cross-platform development experience.
* Exposure to CSS preprocessors like SASS or LESS an advantage.
* Experience with build pipeline automation using Gulp or Grunt preferred.
* In-depth knowledge of commonly used Web browsers.
* Source code version control knowledge using Git.
* Excellent problem solving and debugging skills across both client and server for web applications.
* Excellent understanding of good practice user experience and usability design requirements, while also considering accessibility.
* Basic understanding of server management and deployment and experience with AWS cloud hosting is a bonus.
* Familiar working in Scrum and Kanban teams to deliver projects
* A willingness to share knowledge, good practice, mistakes and achievements as part of a diverse, multidisciplinary team.
Why work with us?
We offer a friendly, tech-driven office culture with the opportunity to work from home and be flown to Australia on occasion to spend time with the team face to face.
Open source driven, with our developers involved in the complete life cycle of a web site, from business analysis and IA to development testing, deployment and client management.
The successful candidate for this role may not meet the entire brief, but will clearly demonstrate a genuine passion to work with us and to further develop their professional skills. We're a company that is fueled by a tech-driven culture and ensuring your attitude and passion aligns with ours is paramount to being the successful candidate. We look forward to your application and having a confidential discussion about your opportunity with us.